Allround Warehouse Operator
What is required
What you get
We have a very nice position available at a logistics company! Come and work as an Allround Warehouse Operator in Ridderkerk! Read the vacancy now for more information.
The company where you will be working is a global logistics and transportation company that specializes in bespoke supply chain solutions, e-fulfillment and transportation by air, sea, rail and road. The core of the company’s culture centers around freedom, responsibility, performance and people development. Their combination of logistics expertise, global network and client centric work ethic, provides their customers with a truly unique customer experience.
As an Allround Warehouse Operator you perform various activities in the warehouse:
- Collecting and processing incoming goods
- Picking and preparing outgoing goods
- Unloading trucks and checking shipments
- Stock counting and signaling stock differences
- Processing bookings in the system
As an Allround Warehouse Operator at this company you work 40 hours a week in the morning shift or in the afternoon shift. The morning shift starts at 06:00 hours and ends at 15:00 hours. The afternoon shift is from 14:45 to 23:45 hours. On Monday to Friday you will be paid 120% between 18:00 and 00:00 hours. Between 00:00 and 07:00 hours you will be paid 130%.
Who are you?
- Education level LBO+ / MBO1
- Good command of Dutch and English
- Knowledge of warehouse processes and logistics developments
- Forklift and reachtruck certificate, employee airfreight certificate, VOG
- Customer-oriented, quality-oriented and accurate
- Responsible, team player
- Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
What will you get?
- Responsible job at a nice company with fun colleagues
- Travel allowance of €0.19 per km with a maximum of €6.00 per day
- Allowances for irregular hours
Are you the one we are looking for? Take up the challenge and apply for this position as Allround Warehouse Operator now!
*The minimum wage is based on the basic wage; the maximum wage includes ADV and allowances.
''Join the team!"