(Upcoming) Line operator
What is required
What you get
We have a very nice vacancy available! As an (Upcoming) Line operator you will produce tasty snacks for Mora in Maastricht. Do you want to become part of this delicious workplace? Read on!
You will be working at Van Geloven for the Mora brand. Van Geloven has been a cozy and Burgundian company for more than 50 years. They are the market leader in snacks in the Benelux and part of McCain. The Van Geloven range consists of many well-known brands with tasty and high-quality frozen snacks and meal components that are made at six different locations in the Netherlands and Belgium. They have a passion for snacks and work in a safe and informal environment.
During your first week as an (Upcoming) Line Operator at Mora, you will receive free internal training at the Mora academy. You will then work as a Line Operator and operate the machines and production lines. Together with your colleagues, you make Mora snacks according to the right recipe. You produce various snacks, such as frikandellen, bitterballen and croquettes. Safety and hygiene are very important in all that you do. You never sit still: when it's time to move from the croquette to the next snack, you rebuild the machine and start running the next production. You also do not shy away from occasionally replacing a tension strap on your line.
What you will do:
- Preparing and mixing ingredients according to the recipe
- Setting up, operating, converting and cleaning production lines and (packing) machines
- Reporting production data and possible deviations in the production process
- Small-scale maintenance work and solving technical faults where necessary
As an (Upcoming) Line operator at Mora you work 36.25 hours per week in a 3 shift schedule: 06:00 – 14:00 hours, 14:00 – 22:00 hours or 22:00 – 06:00 hours. It is important that you work safely in accordance with HACCP regulations. You work in an environment with warm or cold temperatures where it is busy and noisy. You can also come into contact with (raw) meat products. You must wear S3 work shoes for this position.
Active input in the optimization and improvement of the production process is appreciated. Over time you will instruct and guide other (upcoming) line operators, production employees and packers.
Who are you?
- Available for a longer period of time
- Motivated to learn, go-getter, proactive
- Physically in order
- Affinity with and preferably work experience in technology or food production
- Driver’s license B is a plus
- Fluent in English or Dutch
- Living in or around Maastricht or willing to move to our housing
What will you get?
- You will work at a successful company that is growing and moving forward
- Diverse job with nice colleagues
- Collective Labor Agreement Convenience Food for upcoming line operator function group C
- Possibility of a permanent job at Mora in the future
- Salary of €13.92 per hour plus 6.1% ADV and shift allowance of 19%
- Travel allowance
In short, wonderful work at one of the tastiest companies in the Netherlands. As an (Upcoming) Line operator, you will soon walk proudly through the supermarket or snack bar because you know that you and your colleagues have made all those snacks. Apply now for this great position in Maastricht!
*The minimum wage is based on the basic wage; the maximum wage includes ADV and allowances.
"Join the team!"