Country Manager Poland
What is required
What you get
We are looking for a Country Manager Poland to work in our Charlie office in Kluczbork. Read the vacancy!
Charlie works is a European employment agency with a passion for work. By linking motivated employees to clients, Charlie works wants to be the connector who strives to find the right solutions for our client. Our aim is to make work a little easier and more fun for everyone.
We are looking for a strong Country Manager for our Polish offices.
What you will do:
- You are accountable to our COO in the Netherlands and you work closely together
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans to achieve growth targets by understanding markets, market trends, customer needs, competition, developing strategic relationship with customers
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Responsible for the management of the P&L; drive market share and profitable growth
- Responsible for exploring and initiating new business opportunities and innovations in the country, evaluate and improve existing sales strategies in order to reach/maintain profitable market share and achieve revenue and profit objectives.
- Ensure margins are maximized through diligent management of pricing and commercial agreements
- Cultivate a culture of Respect for People, Developing Team and Embracing Operational Excellence mindset to drive a results and accountability to meet customer needs and performance expectations
- Ensure organization's activities and operations are carried out in compliance with policies, local and country laws and regulations governing business operations
What will you bring:
- More than 10 years of experience in a progressive commercial and/or operational role in an international company
- Track record in managing a complex organization with P&L responsibility (CEO, Managing Director, General Manager, COO, Chief Commercial Officer)
- Ability to analyze markets, customer needs and establish a commercial strategy to rapidly grow Track record of transformation or "step change/turn-around projects in an organization
- High energy, action-oriented personality who can build, inspire and motivate a team in an evolving environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and engage teams – the ideal candidate can work bottom-up through people due to his / her inspirational leadership style
- Excellent competencies in understanding consumer behaviors and building sales
- Ability to negotiate, compromise, and influence different levels of organization including senior executives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the flexibility to operate well in a rapidly changing, often high-pressure environment markets
- Languages: fluently in English and Polish
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
What we offer you:
- Competitive remuneration
- Stable career path
- Additional benefits
Are you interested in working as Country Manager Poland for Charlie works? Apply now!
"Join the team!"