What is required
What you get
Do you want to work as Machine operator for one of the largest vegetable and fruit companies? Read the vacancy!
The nice team of colleagues that you will be part of, takes care of the entire packing process. As Machine operator you rapport to the Team lead. The ambiance is open and direct, with a strong feeling of ‘Brabantse’ solidarity. Within the team, everyone works hard. The work is only finished when it’s finished, until then you work hard. With fun and humor.
The company where you will be working, supplies international supermarkets, wholesalers, caterers and the processing industry with a complete and daily fresh assortment of vegetables and fruits. You work together on the ambition to make vegetables and fruits available to everyone. Together with 31 other employees (completed with 180 temporary employees during the season), you make sure that consumers can buy well-stocked packs of vegetables and fruits in the supermarket.
During two varying shifts, also on Saturday, you make sure that all asparagus, strawberries and other soft fruit that come in daily, leave the DC in the correct packaging, sealed and in the correct weight. The company supplies supermarkets, wholesalers and exporters with a daily fresh and varying assortment, 24/7. This is more than 80,000 handling units and 23 million small packaging that are delivered to the clients.
Who are you?
- You have at least MBO 2 work and think level;
- You speak Dutch and English well;
- You are a go-getter, are flexible and driven to continuously improve your productivity and quality of work;
- You have knowledge on quality requirements, hygiene rules, Arbo rules and safety measurements;
- You are physically alright to stack and lift crates
- Employees should be flexible regarding employability and work times, because it’s difficult for the client to know when the duties are finished. This depends on the wish of their client.
- You have worked in a similar position for at least 6 months, where we can request a reference.
What will you do as Machine operator?
- Capably operating at least 3 machines for the production process to go efficiently;
- Leading the employees in a way that all production lines render optimally;
- Performing checks on product weight, numbers and installing nets, labels and foil;
- You take care of a quick change of machines to make sure the activities are not interrupted for too long;
- You are deployable to multiple logistical and production activities.
What will you get?
- A starting salary of €10.55
- Allowances according to cao wholesale in vegetables and fruits
- Paid overtime: 135% (after 38 hours)
Besides, you will receive paid irregular hours:
- 125% (19:00-23:00 mon-fri)
- 125% (15:00-23:00 only sat)
- 140% (23:00-06:00 mon-fri)
Did you get excited after reading this vacancy and do you want to get to work as Machine operator? Reply to this vacancy now!
''Join the team!''