What is required
What you get
Do you want to work as Production employee for one of the largest vegetable and fruit companies? Read the vacancy!
As Production employee you will check, weigh, label, sort and pack all sorts of vegetables and fruits with your colleagues. You do this on the production line, and with this you make sure that the stores are filled with nice trays of vegetables and fruits. You work in a chilled warehouse together with team leaders, operators, forklift drivers and inspectors. There are possibilities to develop yourself and grow into one of these positions. During the season, you work in shifts. One week you work the morning shift, the other week you work the afternoon shift.
The company where you will be working is internationally one of the largest vegetable and fruit companies. The location in Breda is specialized in soft fruits (strawberries, raspberries, etc.) and asparagus.
Who are you?
- You are motivated
- You speak Engels
- You are physically okay to stack and lift
- Employees are expected to be flexible in terms of employability and in work times, because it’s difficult for the client to say when the duties are finished. This is dependent on the wish of their client.
What do you get?
- A starting salary of €10.55
- Allowances according to cao wholesale in vegetables and fruits
- Paid overtime: 135% (after 38 hours)
Besides, you will get paid irregular hours:
- 125% (19:00-23:00 mon-fri)
- 125% (15:00-23:00 only sat)
- 140% (23:00-06:00 mon-fri)
- 140% (00.00-06.00 on sat)
- 200% (23:00-24:00 on sat)
- 200% (Sunday and holiday)
- 300% (holiday on a Sunday)
Do you like to work as Production employee for this company? Reply to this vacancy and maybe you will start working with us soon!
''Join the team!"