We are looking for someone who wants to work as a Welder at a waste processing and recycling company in Wateringen. Read the vacancy for more information.
What will you do?
As a Welder you perform (preventive and curative) maintenance on all installations and equipment and you keep maintenance lists. You check the tools and protective equipment and you order the necessary tools. You also independently carry out (emergency) repairs to machines, equipment and installations, such as a shovel crane, shredder and a drum screen. You make minor modifications to containers and other work equipment, without endangering the DIN declaration of conformity and the CE mark. In addition, you are involved in quality assurance in the workshop and you set up the workshop according to LEAN methods. You work from 07:00 to 16:00.
Who are you?
- MBO3-4 diploma in mechanics, electrical engineering or hydraulics
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position
- Affinity with machine construction and good technical insight
- Knowledge of process technology and construction work (for example operation of electrical, PLC, hydraulic and pneumatic systems)
- Good with computer systems
- You stand firmly in your shoes and you can work independently
What will you get?
- Holiday pay
- Possibility of permanent employment
- Career opportunities
Where will you work?
The company where you will be working is a waste processor and recycling company. They aim for a world in which waste does not exist. A world in which they prevent, reuse and recycle waste. As a leading waste-to-product company, they make an important contribution to the environment. Together with the customers, they give new life to the 14 million tons of waste that they collect and process from customers and 2 million households. With their knowledge and the use of the latest technology and innovations, 89% of these flows are already recycled or reused. By offering sustainable solutions for almost every waste issue, they prevent the emission of 3 million tons of CO2 annually.
Are you a Welder and do you want to get started at this great company? Then apply now!
* The minimum wage is based on the basic wage; the maximum wage includes ADV and allowances.